Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A broken night

Hey,
It's 6am now and I'm up and awake for the day. Last night I woke up twice, once at about 1am, as I said in my last post. I also woke at 4am, but just needed to re-lube then. I had trouble getting back to sleep then. I think that may have been due to the fact that I had a nap yesterday afternoon, so I may just have had enough sleep.

I want to cum now, but I hope that urge goes away soon. I normally jack off in the morning and the evening on a daily basis.

Provided that this 3 day lock up goes well, how long should I try next time? Please let me know via comments.

All the best,
Cody

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cody,
    I would suggest to go for a week next time, starting from Sunday, going for next Sunday then.
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I won't be able to go a week from this coming Sunday, as I am off again on Thursday, but I think a week is a good goal once I am at home for a week.
    Thanks,
    Cody

    ReplyDelete