Sunday, September 15, 2013

Out for the night

Hi again,
I know I wasn't in for long, but I unlocked at 9:02:05 PM (local time), which is about a minute ago. I'm about to shower and go to bed. I know I wasn't locked for long, but I can say it was without any issues. I won't be locking first thing in the morning, as I will be going for a bike ride, and I am nowhere near ready to go cycling locked just yet. I plan to lock after my shower when I get back though. Who knows, I may get the cb6000 working passably for a while.

I will try to stay good, but I have been using my nub 3 times a day recently. No wonder my energy levels aren't what they should be! I don't think I can go from that to fully good immediately without 24hr protection, but I will do my absolute best to do so.

Becoming good once more,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment