Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aversion to clothing

I've started to notice that I wear clothes less while I am locked. It became very apparent today, when I stripped down to my jockstrap almost immediately once I got in the door. The jockstrap provides support for my cage, but I rarely have worn anything else at home since I locked up. The only exception is a dressing gown and slippers when it gets cold, or (reluctantly) shorts when I have the blinds up and lights on at night.

Please comment if you develop an aversion to clothes while being locked. I'm wondering if it is just me. Oh, by the way, I think I have someone arranged to edge me when I get unlocked. It is hard to get to the very edge and stay there when you are doing it yourself.

With about 32 hours left,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment