Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reward to punishment

Hi,
I was just given permission to unlock and cum. I will be not cumming for the next four days, as of now.

The one proviso (apart from a 5 min time limit) was that I keep the base ring on, so that I could lock easily again. Put frankly, the base ring is a bitch to get on and off (impossible while hard, locked or not). This is where the rears turned into a punishment.

The base ring barely fits a soft cock and balls through. Guess how it responds to a rock hard cock through it and balls trying to retract into body. Major (at least for me) CBT time!

The pain as soon as the orgasm wore off hit me hard enough for me to feel it in my pelvis. Looks like next time I'll be begging to be a good boi and stay protected.

Learnt my lesson,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment