Sunday, October 7, 2012

A good nights sleep

Hi,
I slept all the way from 11 to 5:30 or so without waking up and without any pain! I may have had nocturnal erections, but they can't have been that bad. I had a bit of a sore back, but I think that is unrelated.

Well, 4 days down, 3 to go. I am getting used to this device now, and don't seem to have any problems. I'm not saying that I don't get helplessly horny from time to time and want to just take it off and cum, but I am ok with being locked for now, as long as there is an end in sight.

A few hours has been added to my lock up. because I am being taken to a cruise club (bath house) on Wednesday where I will be allowed to unlock and hook up. Unfortunately, the week is up before 7am, and the club doesn't open until 11. On top of that, I won't be picked up until 1pm, as I have a meeting at uni at noon.

Your chaste boi,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment