Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sore head issues

Hi guys,
I saw the doctor and all my STD checks were clean. I explained that I had worn a chastity device for 7 days and had a sore penis head as a result. She took a look and agreed that it probably was urine burns and agreed that flushing the device out with a syringe of water would be a good idea. She also suggested cortisone cream to help it heal this time.

I have purchased a syringe but I'm not really sure how this will work if I'm in a public restroom. Maybe I should carry a tiny bottle of water just for this occasion when I'm next locked.

If I even touch that area it stings like hell!
Cody


2 comments:

  1. Cody, it is good to hear that almost all just went ok! And it is even more exciting that you told your doctor upfront what actually caused the sore penis head!!! But yet, be more careful about yourself in the future, as such injury for sure is no fun.
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody, i had the same problem and i have another solution. i got a bottle of baby oil and an eye dropper, and one a day after i shower i spread the baby oil all around my head carefully. I dont use enough to let it drip and it clings to my cock well. After a couple of days the irritation completely cleared up. Im in a cb6000 chrome since may and that problem is history.

    ReplyDelete