Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Came in cage

Hello,
I'm so so so sorry. I can't express how sorry I am to everyone who reads this, and especially my Master. I had a dildo in my hole and a vibrator on my cage, assuming that was the way to milk my prostate. It turns out that it doesn't just get you to the edge, it brings you over the edge!

I have done this same procedure in the Jailbird and just dripped, so I thought it was safe. I guess the longer you are locked for, the more dangerous it is.

About 2 minutes after cumming, I had the experience of feeling like I'd been slapped in the balls. Whenever I cum with the base ring on, that happens. I jacked off once (allowed) without taking the base ring off, and the same level of pain resulted. It started to abate after 5 minutes, but he feeling of guilt has not abated.

My Master has placed me on probation. I have offered to extend my lockup until mid-January (when I fly) if necessary to do penance for my unauthorised orgasm. He will think about it. I really thought I would achieve the desired stay of boy-hornyness this time.

With apologies,
Unintentionally bad boy,
Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment