Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Met my master, got used by a guy and am relocked

Hi all,
After my trip down south to find a place to rent, I have a place arranged now. I can't wait to move. I will be living alone, so that should be good.

I met my prospective Master for lunch. We got along well although I am still' "under consideration" until he has a play session with me. He does have 1 of the 2 keys to my device now.

I went to a "sauna" while I was there and got used by a guy with a THICK cock. So thick that he had to take it out the first time he put it in, as it hurt too much. The only way I could take it was for him to lie down and me to lower myself on it. It was as thick as Brent Corrigan's!

I was locked for the 12 hours around meeting of my Master during the trip, but was free for the rest of the time (his suggestion). I'm locked again as of this morning (I arrived home last night). I don't know how long for though. I expect it to be 3 days.

Oddly, every time I lock up, I lock for about an hour and it starts to HURT! I take all of it off, wait 5 min then put it all back on and I'm fine. Maybe my body just needs time to adjust the first time? Any ideas?

Cheers,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment