Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy and boi-horny

Hi guys,
I'm happily locked at the moment, although helplessly boi-horny. For those who aren't familiar with the term, boi-hornyness (or boy-hornyness) is a term coined by Chirenon of the Male Protection blog. It means the kind of hornyness a boy (meaning a submissive male of 18 or over) feels when locked in a chastity cage. It is different from being horny when you are not locked. If you haven't ever been locked for more than a few days, it doesn't make sense. If you have, however, it all makes sense.

I get out at 11:07AM local time (01:07 GMT) on Saturday. If you want to edge me for a bit when I'm out, contact me at boifromaus86 on yahoo or boifromaus86 on Kik.

Boi-horny regards,
Cody

P.S. I think I might make my weight loss goal this coming week. If not, I'll be locked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment