Monday, May 26, 2014

Wow, but unlockable

G'day,
I unlocked at the allotted time and had a lot of fun. I put Schoolboy Crush on my TV and put my collar on. I got my favourite black dildo out and had a lot of fun with it. After 50 minutes I got to the very edge. I could feel the cum coming up my shaft, but wasn't quite over the edge. Slamming my dildo in, 5 taps of my prostate sent me over the edge. I have NEVER had anal stimulation send me over the edge. I shot so hard and it felt so good. The difference was that I remained "conscious" through it all, which made it better.

That was the good news, now for the bad news.

I have a sore on my scrotum, about where the "seam" is. I can't lock until it heals, which is a problem, as I would normally be locked by now for weigh-in (in about 3-4 hours from now. Although I can't lock up, my commitment to chastity for weight loss is still valid. I will remain chaste for the allotted time. I shouldn't have to stay locked too long this week, though, as I did more exercise and ate better, so here's hoping. I really hope I can lock soon. Does anyone know of anything I can put over the stainless steel to prevent chafing?

Being good, regardless of device,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment