Saturday, October 11, 2014

Back in, with a new lube

Hi guys,
I'm locked again at 2:11pm (04:11 GMT). I know it's a late time to lock up, but I have been chaste since 8am. I tried locking, but it took too long to get the security screw in. The longer it takes to get the screw in, the more chance of a problem. The screw went in really quickly when I locked just now, so I shouldn't have to unlock and re-fit in an hour, as I usually need to.

After chatting with another chaste boi, I am trying Nivea moisturising cream instead of Vaseline as a lube this time. I am pretty sure the moisturiser is designed to be absorbed and make your skin supple and slippery, which is what I want. I want the device to slide rather than chafe.

Pics soon,
Your chaste boi,
Cody

PS - I re-fit at 2:41 pm, exactly 30 min after locking

No comments:

Post a Comment