Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A new approach

Hi,
I'm currently chaste, and have been for 6 hours, although my last boigasm was yesterday (about 16 hours ago).

I cummed so many times yesterday that I was drained pretty much dry, so I wasn't even able to get off this morning. I locked before my shower, which was a BAD idea, as I got some severe pain. I had to take it all off, and then wait a bit (so my balls weren't swinging too low from the hot shower). I put it back on then, and have been relatively pain-free from then on.

Anyway, the new approach involves me being locked during they day and unlocked during the night BUT keeping the base ring on. Of course, stroking is forbidden either way, but the idea is to get my scrotum used to a ring without the night pain.

Here's hoping that it works.
Being good,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment