Saturday, November 23, 2013

Working so far

Hi guys,
I was locked in the cage until 6:19 PM (sunset), which means I was in nearly 10 hours. With the old setting I had a bit of residual stinging. With the new one I get that, but only when my nub tries to engorge. When my Mastar orders my next lock up, I will know more about it. I'm a bit worried about how I will fare after a shower, but who knows. I hope it all works out well. The only soreness I have is from the first lock up (on the old setting)

Anyway, I'm free for now. I hope I have a setting that works long term. On an un-chastity-related note, I will get my uni results on Wednesday, so I will have a pretty good idea if I will be moving to my Master's city then.

Laters,
Cody

P.S. Here is a photo of me in my protector under the new setting





No comments:

Post a Comment