Friday, November 22, 2013

Comfy Cage

Hey guys,
I'm locked again. I spent yesterday unlocked after an uncomfortable night. I felt like I was going to die from hornyness a few times, but I didn't stroke at all! Admittedly, I did rub my bulge through my undies against the mattress while lying in bed, but that was more teasing anyway.

Today I locked up immediately after my morning shower. Soon afterwards I was reminded why I wait a bit before locking up after a shower. As I have a hot shower, everything dangles more. If I lock up immediately after, it hurts as soon as everything gets back to normal. I then promptly took it all off and re-installed the device at about 8:30 or so this morning.

Today I tried the ring with the smallest gap between ring and cage (I was using the biggest one before). Using this, the ring sits much higher up on my bady, and semi-hardons don't seem to hurt as much. I haven't been locked for long (4 hours or so), but I've had practically no problems, and I have been out in the heat. It is hot and steamy in a bad way here.

I hope and pray (I have actually prayed) that this works. I hope it does, because I want to be able to stay locked and secure.

Being good,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment