Saturday, November 2, 2013

Back!

G'day,
I know it's been a while, but I'm back and intend to be blogging regularly.

Firstly, as the gap between the ring and the cage seems to by my main problem, i got Mature Metal to make me 3 rings, each with a different size gap. They arrived yesterday, but I haven't tried them on yet.

Secondly, the reason I haven't tried them on is because a guy in Melbourne is in charge of my lockup. I will be moving there next year and the plan is that he will physically hold the keys then.

Finally, my birdlocked is on loan to a hot asian guy at my uni (I so want to suck him off). He has been in in for 2 weeks now, and plans to stay locked until the 20th (when I get it back off him). I'm hoping he will wear it to uni, and then we can meet in a deserted area so I can remove it then get him off. I don't like my chances though. Oh, by the way, I'm not holding his keys, but he is self-locked. I trusted him with the device because he trusted me with his real full name and facebook.

Anyway, more news soon.
Soon to be chaste,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment