Saturday, March 8, 2014

De-brief and re-lock

Hi all,
Sorry that I didn't report after my lock-up. I know it was a while ago, but I had some REALLY nasty chafing on my scrotum. I can do 24 hours, but it causes problems.

I am better now, and I've just re-locked now. There is a Recon party in Melbourne tonight, which will be good IF I can get in. It's strictly fetish, so I'm going to wear workout clothes (probably plus my collar), and hope that's good enough.

Post again soon,
Cody


Addendum: I had to unlock, remove and re-lock twice. I usually need to remove within an hour and re-lock. I can re-lock immediately, but it all has to come off for starters. I'm not sure why. It was twice this time, as I was in a hurry, and did the re-lock and remove when it started to twinge. It was too early, so I had to do it again. It was all done within half an hour of locking though, so I was well and truly locked (and staying locked) by 2:30 PM (GMT +11). C

No comments:

Post a Comment