Monday, March 10, 2014

Delayed lockup, and fun

Hi,
I locked up last night, but felt like my balls were about to come off within a minute of locking. I promptly unlocked and decided to wait until morning. After jacking off in the morning (sorry!) I showered and locked up at about 9:30. I had to remove it twice, as I didn't wait for it to be sore enough the first time. I know that sounds odd, but it hadn't shifted as much as it needed to for me to remove and put it back on. Anyway, finally I was locked at about 10:30 AM, and all is well at 8:30 PM.

I just sucked off a guy that I met on craigslist. He is hot and claims he was tested recently and came up clear. From my limited experience, he seemed genuine. He is strong, and straddled me, using my mouth and the top of my throat like a pro, and his hot moaning was making my nub try to engorge.

I had a serious case of ball pain, and if there was a clip that I could release, the cage would have been off in 10 seconds flat.

He eventually wanked to completion and shot a big load. The last shots went into my mouth. It wasn't as creamy as my load is usually, but I don't know when he last got off. We rinsed in the shower together then he left. He told me I did a really good job. I think I suck cock better when I'm locked.

Chirenon is right! Of course, when it comes to chastity, he's the expert. It looks like sucking cock is done better by locked bois, as they aren't distracted much by their nubs. I was distracted a little by the pain, but my nub will eventually learn that it can't get fully hard while locked.

My aim is for 48 hours this time, to be assessed at 24 and 36 hours (unless major pain).

Staying good,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment