Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happily locked

G'day,
I'm still locked, and not in any pain at all. I got into the fetish party, and was promptly encouraged to take my exercise shorts off, showing my rubber jock. I did so, and a lot of guys were only in their jocks. I was wearing joggers, a rubber Recon branded jock, a black singlet, velcro wrist cuffs and my leather collar.

There is a small "play area" in the place, and I saw quite a few guys getting plowed. One guy got gang banged. I struck out :(.

I ran into one guy I know at university, but it wasn't awkward at all. He said he wouldn't tell anyone that we met here. I told him I don't care if people know about me, but I won't mention him.

I REALLY hope Recon does more events. This is their first Australian party.

I'm about to shower and get into my clothes for today. I will re-evaluate after 24 hours locked. Oh, I have chatted with a guy on Recon who is interested in owning/dominating me.

Hooroo,
Cody

P.S. If you want any changes (more pics, less pics, more text, less text) let me know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment