Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Going OK

G'day,
Just thought I'd give you a quick update. I had a rough night with 2 erections that hurt! I didn't think I'd cope with today, especially as it was forecast to reach 33 degrees C (91 degrees F), and be rather humid.

Heat + humidity + protector (chastity device) = chafing + pain for me usually. Luckily, in Melbourne, we only get to about 40-50%, whereas in Brisbane we usually sit between 60-90% humidity. We also have only reached 31% with 35% humidity today, luckily.

Anyway, I'm about 27 hours in, and hope to make the 48hrs without any major problems. I have had some significant discomfort, but only intermittently. Oh, I weighed in today, and I lost 500g last week. Actually, I probably lost a little more, as this time I weighed in while protected, unlike last time.

Cheerio,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment