Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blue balls cure... I think

Hi,
I've been sore all day, and I think it was blue balls from my use earlier. This evening I tried to relieve the pressure by doing everything I did when I had my last authorised release, except while locked. I didn't expect to orgasm, as I can't get fully hard (nocturnal erections proved that).

I got to the edge, but couldn't get close enough to the edge to go over. I'm not sure if that was due to the cage or due to the fear of what would happen if I went over. I got super horny in the process. I was there for the better part of half an hour, and eventually decided it was time to stop. I went to shower, and noticed sticky fluid at the end of my cage. The consistency was that of pre-cum, so I can only conclude that my pipes were cleared while I was edgeing. I'm still boy-horny, but no longer desperate to cum, and my balls don't hurt any more.

Another reason I'm pretty sure I was semi-milked is that soon after, I got a BAD pain in my ball sack. I got that last time I had an orgasm and locked soon after. I think it has something to do with the fact that the balls move when they release fluid, and they need to get back into place.

I say I was semi-milked because there was very little fluid, and when I came last (after 4-5 days) I fired massive amounts. It has been about the same length of time now since my last cum. At least 9 more days until I am authorised to cum. I hope my master lets me cum on the 1st!

Also, it is 8pm now, by 8:30 or so tomorrow morning I will be in uncharted territory. The longest I have EVER been locked was 3 days (and I had ball grazes from it). I intend to stay locked until just before bed on Friday. I hope my master will let me unlock for the weekend to recuperate (rest and recover, not cum).

I will post a locked pic soon, before I go to sleep. I also have a vid of my semi-milking, but I will need to clip it. Message me if you really want the full half hour up.

Boy-horny, but no longer with blue balls,
Happily protected,
Cody

Update: My master has told me that my use photos are good enough for today's locked photo.

P.S. Feel free to share photos that don't show my face, but attribute them please!

No comments:

Post a Comment