Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Used like a bitch boi

Hi all,
I've just been used hard while locked. I've been forced down on cock until I gagged, slapped (gently) across the face with both hand and cock, had a few spanks and been taken both face up and face down, with my hands restrained behind me while I was face down, all while protected in my cage!

In the end I was begging him to stop, as he was pounding me hard with his big cock and it was hurting because my balls were getting pressed into the mattress (they are hyper-sensitive), my hole wasn't used to it and he wasn't hitting my prostate. He kept going until he almost came and then held my head just out of range of his spurts as he jacked his cock off.

Also, on the subject of cumming, or not cumming in my case, I woke up twice last night, first at 12:30 without pain, It happened the night before too, even though my sleep times were different, who knows. I also woke up at 4:30 with a morning glory that was causing my cage to start acting like a nutcracker. I went to the toilet and that helped, but I still couldn't get back to sleep, so I eventually got up. I had no pain then, but once I am awake after 4:30 I can't usually get back to sleep. I have 3 pics here. More pics were taken and you can find them under codyblack on Fetlife.



I hope you like the pics. Please comment guys!
Locked and boy-horny,
Cody

4 comments:

  1. Hope you stick with your chastity this time. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is going well so far, so I reckon I will. I plan to unlock for the weekend if my master lets me (give my balls a chance to recover), but I will remain chaste until June.

      Delete
    2. Does master hold all the keys?

      Delete
    3. No, my master is in Adelaide, I am in Brisbane. He does not physically hold either of the keys (there are two). I have given my solemn word not to lie to him though, so he knows if I unlock or anything.

      My master wants me to look into local masters that he may give me to. His life is rather busy and he reckons I will be a better boy under direct control.

      Delete