Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm so sorry

Hi all,
I have been a bad boy, and I'm really sorry. I haven't orgasmed, but I gave my nub about 4 or 5 strokes. I was so horny that I couldn't help it. I know that does not excuse my actions. I immediately gave myself three hard smacks to my already sore balls, screaming into my pillow.

Please don't berate me, I feel bad enough about it already. My master was annoyed, but placated by the fact that I had punished myself. He gave me permission to wear clothes, to help me keep control while not protected. He thinks that the pain was from my restless night last night, and the skin just got twisted and created a friction burn. If that is the case, I will be locked again tomorrow. I hope so!

I have had a look at the Chronovault from Dreamlover labs, and although it is pricey, it looks like the ideal solution to get rid of temptation for me (once I can do 24/7). It is US$500, and I hope to have that saved by late July, when second semester at uni starts.

Truly repentant,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment