Saturday, May 25, 2013

Used then dumped

Hi,
Last night I was taken to Wet (a gay sex club) by a Dom. He strapped me into the sling and used me, culminating with his cock in my pussy and him edgeing me. During this, the HOTTEST twink I have ever seen walked in. He and the dom started kissing while he shoved his cock in my mouth and I sucked on it. They then released one of my hands and told me to make myself cum.

I was released from the sling and allowed to cum again on the floor and then I was ignored as they made out and got together. I was pretty much tossed aside now that a hotter guy had turned up. The hot guy is also a dom, but I think he must be into daddy types.

Still horny,
Chaste but unlocked,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody, you sign with "chaste but unlocked" after such report? Silly boy, what you describe is everything but chaste.
    The report of yours confuses me. So you were taken to Wet by a Dom - a Dom who owns you? At least you let him fuck and edge you - you slutty boi!!! There are two options imo why he dumped you: either you acted too slutty to be a good boi for him, or you have to work on your appearance a lot, to be more attractive as a boi - or even both.
    A Dom being into daddy types - meaning you assume he likes to dominate daddies? Never heard of that, very interesting.
    Cumming but still horny? Unbelievable!!! I think you really need a strong Master to care for you. What is your Master's opinion about this incident, btw?
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I need to become a more attractive boi, and I am working on it. I weigh in at Weight Watchers today, and am expecting quite a loss. My Master approved what happened. He wants me to submit to some Doms and find one that might want to own me. He may need to give me away, as his workload is increasing. If he does, he wants a local Dom to own me.

      Delete
    2. Too bad I am not local to you - I so very much like you and would love to put you under my wing, educating you and caring for you so very well.
      Regards, Roland

      Delete