Monday, May 27, 2013

Used

Hi,
I'm sorry it took so long to change this post, to finally cover what happened. I met a guy on Grindr who works at the uni. He is middle-aged. I won't say any more, to keep it discreet. Anyway, we went to a rarely visited washroom on campus and went into the shower stall.

He played with my nips and with my nub and boyballs. He was quite dominant, and had me suck him and then he used me hard. Eventually he jacked off and shot his man-cum over my nub and abs area. He then ordered me to cum and my boy-juice fired out. I was so horny. I wiped it all up. I should have got a picture, but I forgot. I think he will be up to use me again. He was excited to hear about my chastity device, and reckons he would like to lock me up in it.

Still boy-horny,
Cody

4 comments:

  1. Used? What does that mean? Just be more specific on that, as you promised to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do it, just kinda busy at the moment sir.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for updating, now I understand to some extend. But used? I do not get it, as you seem to have enjoyed it far too much yourself. And as this male let you jerk to completion, I have my doubts if he is really capable of holding your key or keeping you chaste.
      But another thing makes me wonder: you seem to hook up with about anyone you cross. Just recently, you reported about a Dom who took you to Wet and fucked and dumped you there, now you report about another sexual encounter just shortly after. And above that, you claim to have a Master controlling you. Boi, this is almost too much for me to take! Either your fantasy runs wild, or you are a typical wild boi, enjoying his adventures but craving to be put under a worthy Master's wing - though I am unsure if you really are capable of enjoying such then, at first at least.
      I really look forward to your clarification of that, and also to read about your Master's opinion concerning this event.
      Regards, Roland

      Delete