Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New plan

G'day,
Thanks to the suggestion of Roland, I have bought 2 waterproof dressings. Apparently (according to the pharmacist), waterproof dressings are more likely to stay on my scrotum. I told them I had a cut there. I didn't say why. I bought 2 so I can still lock if I stuff up applying the first one. I will have the place to myself tomorrow, and I don't need to leave until 10am, so I have plenty of time to put a dressing on and "test drive" it. If all goes well, my nub will be protected again. I hope it works!
Hopefully soon to be protected again,
Your chaste boy,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody, I hope it works. But you do not have to praise me for that, it is rather a most simple measure to take. I really wonder why you did not have such idea first... ;-) But I also wonder why you wait so long to testdrive it. Any bathroom should provide you with just enough privacy to apply the patch and lock up again.
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of it, but didn't think anything would stick to that area (being rather wrinkled).

      I haven't tested it yet, because I want the area to be fully clean first, and there is no point putting it on in the evening, as I am not going to try a night first. I am about to shower and try it out now.

      Delete
    2. Good boi!
      I really hope it works!

      Delete