Thursday, May 16, 2013

Unscheduled (kinda), but authorised release

Hi sirs,
I just had my first release without stroking (unless you count using a Fleshlight as not stroking). I was allowed to cum tomorrow morning, but only without stroking. I didn't think this was possible, so I decided to make a vid showing me edgeing but unable to cum. Once at the edge, I kept going and by the time I realised that I could go over the edge, I couldn't stop!

It felt awesome, but I didn't feel a "full" orgasm. In other words, I am still boy-horny. As I can release this way, the Prime Rule will be in effect. My master has not told me that yet, but I assume that it will be the case.

Please comment with whether he should forgive me for cumming 8 hours early or not! Video will be forthcoming (provided my master agrees to it).
Boy-horny regards,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment