Monday, May 20, 2013

Not so good!

G'day,
Yesterday didn't go so well from the protection point of view. Luckily, my master was understanding.

My master wants me to look into getting a local master/kh who can take better control of me. It's just an idea of his, not a certainty. I have spoken with a few, and one wanted to meet. Masters have the permission to use my holes, unlock me and even stroke me off if they want to. This master took off the cage and had me suck him. After that he had me lay on the floor, and I assumed he wanted my boy-pussy. Instead he stood over me and trapped my head between his ankles then told me to wank myself. He was standing on my medical alert necklace (not strangling me), so I couldn't get up.

I told him I wasn't allowed, but he made it pretty clear that I wasn't getting released until I came, so I did it. It felt physically good to cum, but I felt awful about disobeying my master.

I told my master as soon as I was home and he forgave me, as I had no choice. Next time I meet a master, I will need ta explain to him that my Master's order's take precedence, and I am only playing with him with the permission and limits set by my master.
Happily protected once more,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment