Friday, July 5, 2013

Energy loss

Hi guys,
Just a quick note to say that after orgasming yesterday, all my boi-hornyness has gone. I don't have nearly as much energy as I did before. This sucks!

While I was protected I had almost limitless energy during the day, but now I only have about 1/3 of the energy that I had before. Discovering the benefits of being boi-horny really make me want to stay good and protected. Also, the wonderful feeling when a cock (or dildo) is inside me while protected is enough for me while I am using the energy from my boi-hornyness. It's a pity that mounding is only a fantasy.

Good once more,
Cody

1 comment:

  1. Cody,
    lol on your entry. It seems you got it. Do not forget about it too soon though, or even better: do not forget about it ever again!
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete