Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hiatus

Hi,
In view of uni starting and the general chaos of my life at the moment, I am taking a hiatus at least until my new protector arrives. I am under a bit of mental and emotional stress while trying to do 10 things at once. I apologise for this, but my university studies and my emotional state take precedence over chastity at the moment. I'm not suffering from depression or anything, just overwhelmed.

I will get back on trace and protected again. University resumes after the winter break tomorrow.
Your stressed boi,
Cody

1 comment:

  1. Cody,
    I really wish you all the best success with your studies!
    For sure I will miss your entries, but I fully understand about the reasons behind, which are by far more important than any blog.
    However, stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete