Friday, July 5, 2013

Unprotected, but still good

Hello,
I'm sorry to announce that my protector caused me too much pain to keep wearing it. It probably has something to do with the fact that today is stinking hot and humid. I made 4 days wearing it daytime only, which is more than when I first got it.

I feel naked without it, and I am a little scared that I may be bad. I don't expect to be bad at all, but it is so much harder to be good when I am unprotected.

Although I may be wild in Melbourne, due to making top marks this semester, I may yet be a good boi all the time ni Melbourne, so I have the energy (due to boi-hornyness) to do everything I plan to do. I have a lot of things that I want to do, and I may even end up staying an extra day.

I feel in need of a rest now, even though it is only 1:20 pm. I can't wait for my boi-hornyness to return, and for my scrotum to toughen up so I can be protected again.

I plan to contact Jayge to see if he will loan me a full belt that I can try.

Staying good,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment