Friday, July 12, 2013

Tame and good

Hello everyone,
I am back in Brisbane now, and am being good once more. I will be headed back to Melbourne (probably in September). By then I hope to have very little desire to be wild.

I have bought a new protector. This one has a waist belt attached to it. unfortunately, the ring and cage are not adjustable. If it works, well and good. If it doesn't, I will try and detach the belt from it and attach it to my custom made protector. I haven't actually tried it on yet. I wish I had been able to try it on before I bought it. I wonder if there is a market for protectors made in Australia, where you can go and get measured and fitted? If anyone knows of a place that will do that, let me know, please.

My boi-hornyness levels are quite low, after all, I was ordered to drain my boi-balls as much as possible. It will come back soon. I look forward to it, too. I need the energy to help me lose weight, and to help me with my studies (semester starts on the 22nd).

Good once more,
Cody

P.S. Here's a picof me in my new belt. Locked at 7:55 AM. I'll soon know how well it works. While the belt is done up.there is no way I can get out of it, ring behind my balls or not!


4 comments:

  1. Cody,
    yes, drained of one's boi energy and juice, it seems very easy to be good. ;-)
    However, I do not think that this is what real boihood is really about. But this is just my pov. As your Master allowed you to be wild, I am in no position to argue against such.
    For your recent acquisition of a belt: I am most unsure if it will work for you. But we will see. To me, it looks too fragile and loose to be a secure protector though. But your plan to combine your past protector with it sounds most interesting though.
    Nevertheless, congratulations on your shaving! It looks just very good on you!
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I know what you mean about the issues I have with real boihood. That protector didn't work for very long at all, and I am back in my Jailbird at the moment. My Master has said that he has no plans to let me orgasm any time soon. Hopefully I will be kept good long enough to embrace boyhood and my releases will only be authorised ones.

      Thank you for the congratuations on my shaving. I intend to keep smooth and keep up my weight loss.
      Staying good,
      Cody

      Delete
  2. This wild period in Melbourne, was something Cody had planned before I came on the scene as such I took it in as part of the conditions of coming on board....

    Master

    ReplyDelete