Friday, July 5, 2013

Tie it up with wire, well string in this case

Hi all,
Roland, thanks! You suggested that I tie some string around my waist to hold the base ring close to my body. I tried it now and it worked well. I still have the red ring on my scrotum and get pain when the cage is not tied close to my body. When it sits up tight to my body it is good and comfy. I am still unprotected though, because the string causes problems when it passes through the cage. I will look for some silk string or the like when I get a chance.

If I had bands around my scrotum, too big to go through the cage gap, would it pus the cage closer to my body? I assume that it might, because my balls are what holds the cage from slipping off. Just another idea. Of course, a full belt would be the best option.

Unlocked but good,
Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment