Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Release and maybe a new protector

Hi all,
I was granted release by my Master this afternoon. and after this my releases will be tied to my weight loss. I weigh in each Wednesday at Weight Watchers. I need to lose at least 500g a week to get my loss back on track. I guess I won't get release in a week where I don't lose that much.

I'm thinking of buying a full belt. I had the same style in March 2011. It worked OK, but I accidentally broke the locking system. It can be found at http://chastitybeltsusa.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=35 This full belt is only to tide me over until November. It may be adjusted to work until next Juine, though. If I am visiting Germany next year I won't get a mysteel (or the like) until I can go there and get measured and fitted by them. I would appreciate comments and suggestions.

My release did involve stroking my nub, but it was allowed by my Master.
Being good, after a small bad event,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody,
    I think you included a very wrong link in your posting, so you might consider to correct about it.
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody,
    many thanks for correcting the link. I am not sure about this protector - however, it may indeed work better for you than the protector you have now, especially after reading your most current and in a way confusing incident you reported about. I would not buy such protector - however, I am actually also in no comparable position to you: if I wanted to wear any protector, I would have fitting high-quality protectors at hand and available. So if you want to spend the money, just go ahead - and I really hope you will not be disappointed.
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I know that the protector is not of high quality. I also know, however, that I will lose several cm around my waist by the time I reach my goal weight. Once I am at my goal weight, I will then arrange for a high quality protector. I may delay it if it looks like I will be visiting Germany, then I can be measured by my-steel and fitted in person.
      Keeping good and keeping boi-horny,
      Cody

      Delete