Sunday, July 14, 2013

Going for 36hrs

Hi,
I'm secure now, trying for 36hrs this time. I still have 2 sore spots on my scrotum. but am hoping that they won't cause problems. I will review every 6 hours again.
In my tight briefs, which hold my protector in place

Happily protected

I'm writing a story about a boi who is locked by his older bro to keep him from having too much sex in college. I'll post the chapters here once they are published.
Staying good,
Cody

P.S. Damn I missed being boi-horny. It's coming back again, and my energy levels are increasing. I just wish I could stay protected 24/7 (except for scheduled releases).

2 comments:

  1. Cody,
    is this really you on the pics? It seems you already got very slim, which is good to see!
    I am really looking forward to the story you plan to publish.
    I wish you best luck for regaining your boi-horniness very soon again!
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RalND'
      Tho pics are of me, and I haven't actually lost weight at all. I may even have gained a bit during my trip in Melbourne. Due to my condition, I lose tone very easily. Cycling tones my stomach muscles and makes me look slim. It even lowers my waist size a bit in just a few rides.

      I weigh in on Wednesday, and then I will ramp up my weight loss. I plan to be at goal by graduation. I am currently well behind the curve, but I will catch up! My boi-hornyness will help me here, encouraging me to exercise.
      Keeping good,
      Cody

      Delete