Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Trial Master

Hi all,
I met a prospective Master this afternoon! We will try for a week, although it will mostly be online as he is often busy. I'm going to sub for him for a week and then we will both decide whether I will be his or not. I did suck him a bit, as he wanted to "try me out". I hope he makes me his boi. I would love to be trained as a boi and made to be a good boi.

My lock up is going well. I'm looking forward to trying nights once I get home from Melbourne on the 11th. I will lock up actually on the 12th, as I get home at about 8-9pm on the 11th.

My boi-hornyness is increasing my energy levels. I have walked over 13km today, which meets my exercise goal for today.

Over the past 2 weeks I went UP 2kg. With exams and visiting my grandparents (who are intent on fattening me up). I know it is terrible, and please don't berate me. I will lose weight this week, and with my plans, I intend to lose at least 500g, probably closer to 1kg. I do a LOT of walking in Melbourne, and will keep to my regimen of good eating and plenty of exercise. If I want to get to my goal of 77kgs by the end of November and get a full belt style device then, I need to get really serious about losing weight. Maybe, if my prospective Master decides that it won't work, my releases can be tied to my weight loss (e.g. a release for every kilo lost). That could be a "carrot and dick" method. Pardon the pun, please (I know mine is a nub, not a dick).

Staying good,
Cody

P.S. I put my protector on before my morning shower today, just to see how well I can apply lube without taking the device off. It worked well

P.P.S. I was in my room naked except for my protector before showering tonight and felt natural. After showering, I was in my room naked without my protector and couldn't wait to get the tight undies I wear to bed on. I felt exposed and insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment