Thursday, June 27, 2013

Atonement

Hello,
I know this has become a blog about me cumming, promising to be good and then cumming again. I cannot apologise enough, and feel free to suggest punishments for me.

I return home on Sunday, about 3 hours before my roommate does. I intend to give myself 20 hard hits with my slipper sole. That will be increased to 40 if I can't hit both buttock cheeks at once. If my buttocks aren't bright red, I will keep going until they are. A picture will be posted on the blog.

Naturally, my next cum has been forfeited. I will need to lock WITHOUT cumming beforehand when my protector arrives (should be on the 1st). It will not come off until the night of the 7th (I fly at 7am or so on the 8th). I will pack it in my luggage.

Should I fail in ANY of this, I will lock up and send both the keys to someone I trust (not sure who yet) and tell them not to return them for a month as soon as I return from Melbourne (on the 11th).

If you think these punishments are not harsh enough, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think I should do. 

This blog WILL be more about my boy-hornyness and less about me squirting, I swear it! I know you have heard all this before and have no reason to believe me. You probably don't believe me, but I WILL NOT mess this up. I ask you just for this one last chance, before you decide that I'm full of empty promises.

I will do it, I promise!

Truly repentant,
Cody

1 comment:

  1. Cody,
    it is sadly quite regular that an unattached boi simply cannot be trusted - even if he chooses to swear to be good, but especially so if he is not supervised or at least guided in real-life.

    Again, do not see any lockup-period, regardless how long it may be, as any kind of punishment. Protection just serves as kind of support, to remind any boi of his own cravings to want to be good, especially during times of temptation. There are even Masters who object against it, claiming that even the use of protectors is actually cheating, as such may be a source of stimulation actually. I do not agree fully, but I very much understand their point. Especially as the protected boi's nub in itself gets more meaning by having to be protected, just as if the boi could really take it to some meaningful use otherwise, which a boi of course can not. Additionally, being forced to be good by using a proper protector and wanting or even achieving to be good by the boi's own will without having to use any protection are very different things. However, stating to want to be good but acting very different from it is confusing, especially for the boi himself, but also for all other audience. It just leaves the impression that you use your imagination about being forced to be good to try to make your own boi-gasms more enjoyable, pleasurable and intense for you, as it may add some kind of doing the actually forbidden. However, this does not work, and on top, you are at risk to feel more and more guilt on you for misbehaving just that way, which might leave you conflicted and most confused, but without any pleasure about it at some point of time, especially if you keep on being on your own in real-life thereby, thus lacking any guidance from a worthy Master or Top.

    Regarding the punishments you suggest: well, I do not think that they are in any way appropriate. From my point of view, they are motivated to draw more attention to you. Of course, I understand that you might be desperate to identify a suitable Master for you - but I do not think that you will achieve such by these measures. Just as those measures will not make a better boi out of you imo. In agreement to my dear friend Chirenon, I see only one punishment: stopping any stimulation, be it from real-life or virtual activity or interaction, and ignoring you for at least some time. I am sure that the latter really threatens you, while I have the feeling that you even look forward to the things you suggested as a possible punishment, hoping to get some attention from having performed and proudly showing them. But a boi has to be humble, not craving for attention at all. The latter indeed might be impressive for any future real-life Master, you being humble instead of trying to get any attention.

    Now you even sweared to be good - well, we will see how this will work out now for you. I will watch your development closely, as I am very curious about it.

    Be and stay good - and do not neglect on your workout and healthy diet!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete