Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Exam, lots of de-hairing and Melbourne

Hi all,
I have quite a bit to report today. Firstly, I had my first exam. Luckily I only have 2 exams this semester. I think I did quite well, and should got a solid 6 (Distinction), possibly a 7 overall. It is so good to have one out of the way.

I spent an hour de-hairing this afternoon. Without 'before" pictures it doesn't look like much, but I have a lot less hair than I started the day with. I can't claim to be fully de-haired yet, by any means, but I can lay claim to being well on the way. I might need help for shaving around my boi-hole, as I can't seem to rig up mirrors to see that area (but I will try).

At the moment, my boi-hornyness levels are skyrocketing. I'm absolutely desperate to get cock, but my nub isn't fully engorged, which I believe is how bois should be. I'm not entirely sure. I have been looking for cock, even though I know my boi-balls won't release their juice (unless I am used so well that they release without my nub being touched).

Finally, I am looking into moving to Melbourne at the end of the year. I may transfer to Monash or RMIT to do my PhD. If I do, I will probably move into a studio apartment in the CBD (if I can get one). One advantage is that I won't have a flatmate, and there is also a bigger kink and sub/dom community in Melbourne. I will be meeting with Monash and RMIT if I can while I am down there. That will give me a better idea. I think, however, that RMIT has projects I will be interested in.

Some of the hair that came off

My legs. They were covered in hair before, and there is still some left

My back, as you can see, there is still a way to go


My chest and front

My left armpt, fully mooth

My right armpit, still some boi-hair there, but not a lot

As you can see, there is still a way to go, but I am getting there! I can probably do another session tomorrow morning, but I am seeing an ophthalmologist tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to see much tomorrow afternoon (they put drops in your eyes to dilate them). This also means that there may not be a report tomorrow. If there is, it will probably be in the morning.

I have had a few bouts of normal hornyness, rather than boi-hornyness but they are manageable.I have a strong desire to serve cock all the time, but only a few times a day have a strong desire to touch my nub.

Being good,
Cody



1 comment:

  1. Cody,
    very nice and good report! Congratulations on having done well on the first of your exams, and my best wishes for the next! And I have to say that I am amazed by your progress - even if could have been more, since your de-hairing process is already a long but yet unfinished story now. Regarding shaving your boi-hole: just try to accomplish that without any mirrors by yourself. This can easily be done, just using one's sense of touch and being very careful. I was successful on that from the start, so I assume that it should not be a problem for you also.

    It is good to hear that your boi-horniness is sky-rocketing, while you remain to be a good boi. I really hope that you enjoy this special state, without any urge to destroy this feeling by touching or even stroking your nub.

    Reading about your educational prospects, I also am amazed, and wish you all the best for it! I am sure you will find a most interesting topic for your PhD thesis, and you will be doing great!

    Btw, I like your silicone wrist band. I just got one myself lately with similar design while I was at Gaypride at Maspalomas on Gran Canary this year, having had an amazing and memorable time there.

    Many thanks also for your elaborate pictorial evidence for showing and documenting your de-hairing progress. Well done, Cody!

    However, your report just lacks information about your workout routine, so I really hope you were not lazy about that, and also hope that you stick to your healthy diet.

    Best wishes, and stay good,
    Roland

    ReplyDelete