Friday, June 14, 2013

Trying for a better blog

Hello everyone,
It has been made clear to me that my blog posts have been short and not very interesting or inspirational. I also have been talking about wanting to cum way too much, which is contrary to the point of being chaste. I plan to rectify these issues, starting today.

One thing I can say, however, is that my boy-horny levels are skyrocketing at the moment, but I think I am finally realizing that boy-hornyness is about being horny, but more than that, knowing that you won't get to use your nub and that you wont get any sort of release unless your master wants you to.

I'm afraid that I won't be wearing my birdlocked much at all, and I have been reminded as to why I didn't wear it much. I am not sure why, but it causes me to be slightly incontinent. This problem is quite apparent when I am cycling. When I cycled to my brothers apartment yesterday I had to stop at a port-a-loo part way through the ride and remove the birdlocked, to avoid fully wetting my pants. On the other hand, my jockstraps should arrive sometime between today and Tuesday. I hope they arrive today. I will use them as pseudo-protectors, and only take them off to shower until my real protector arrives back.

On a much brighter note, I have properly started de-hairing. Keeping me smooth to the touch may take a bit, but I intend to be smooth to the sight very soon. To be precise, I want to have it done by the time I go to bed on Tuesday night. My back may cause problems, as I can't easily see it. I have bought a body shaver, an electric razor designed for use on body hair. It has a special arm allowing me to reach my back with the shaver. I have done my belly (as shown in the photo, and I hope everything goes well. Body hair isn't something boys should have any of, in my opinion. I hope to be smooth from the neck down ASAP.

As said in a previous post, I lost 1.6kgs last week. I don't think I can keep up that level, but I hope to lose 1kg this week. I'm not sure how well that will go, though. I have 2 exams this week and the stress can affect my weight. I also have fish and chips each night before the exam, it's something I have done since 2004, so I'm not really planning to break that tradition. My goal weight is 77kgs, which I have been at before. My current weight is 89.5kgs.

I think cumming should be allowed at special occasions and when I reach special goals. On this Friday, the 21st at 12 noon, my semester is over and I think that is a special enough occasion. I also think I should get to orgasm IF I get a 7 (85% or better) when the results are released. At the moment, my current marks suggest a 5 or 6 (a 4 is a pass).

The big news, which I have been keeping for last, is that I might be getting a local master! I have started chatting with a guy on Recon who is interested in having me as his sub and chastity boi. We are chatting on Recon and hopefully we will meet soon. He is 36, and I'm not sure if he is after LTR, but who knows? Anyway, according to the Recon app, he is under 5km away. I hope to meet him this weekend.


The shaving seems to be going well. I have a lot to do, but it can be done. Do I look fatter now that I am shaved?

I do hope that this post is better than my previous ones, and I intend to make this blog a better one. Any suggestions as how to make the blog better are very welcome.

Keeping chaste,
Cody


2 comments:

  1. Cody,

    you have done very well! Good boi!

    First of all: good luck and best success with your finals!

    The shaving improved your body very much! No, you do not look fatter, but better!

    My recommendation for cycling is: do not wear your protector at those times while you are cycling. Whenever you workout, you should not be disturbed by anything, protector included. If you focus on your workout, you do not need to be protected on top imo - as your focus is on your workout then, not at all about anything else, including nub-stimulation or cumming.

    It is very good to read that your horniness is sky-rocketing. The energy you feel during this condition is motivating you to do just anything, including studying, working out, doing chores or else - if you continue to abstain from any nub-stimulation like stroking or else. If you stimulate your nub, especially to completion, the energy will be reduced or will even vanish. Try to channel your energy of horniness into something more useful! If you succeed, this will lead to pride and motivation to even prolong your chaste and boi-horny state. It is positive feedback, and as such most important for you to become aware of the benefits to stay protected, regardless which kind of protector you use, or if you achieve such without any protector.

    I think you can be so very proud of yourself!

    Best luck and success on your further journey! And I almost forgot: Also best luck regarding your potential real-life Master you just met! Lucky boi, just about 5km from you!!! I really hope that everything will work out fine for both of you, with both of you experiencing fun, joy and happiness - and maybe even love!

    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      Thank you very much for your comment. I do plan to continue with the longer posts and the less hair.

      The protector is causing incontinence even when I am not on the bike, it is just far worse while cycling. I am not wearing at at all, as it is making me resent being protected, which is the total opposite of how a boi should feel. A boi should crave his protector (as I do with my Mature Metal one). I don't get as much of an urge to come while cycling, but it does increase my boy-hornyness levels, oddly enough.

      I am getting more done, now that my boy-hornyness is increasing. I do still occasionally want to just jack off and cum, but I am able to resist for now, and I intend to resist until the 21st. When I finish my exams, however, that afternoon will probably be spent cumming (unless I have a Master by then).

      Staying good,
      Cody

      Delete