Monday, June 24, 2013

Jockstraps and unauthorised release

Hello,
I am sorry to announce that I was bad and had an unauthorised release. I got the jockstraps today, and the pouch so turned me on that I coludn't help myself and I stroked my nub until it fired boy-juice.

I regret doing it, and I am very much looking forward to my protector. It reminds me that cumming is not up to me. Also my protector takes 10 minutes to remove, which gives me time to calm down before I start to stroke if I do crack temporarily.

I'm so, so sorry. This blog should be about me being good. I PROMISE that I will be good until the 1st. I'm really sorry.

A sorry boy,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody, good to hear that your jocks arrived finally. Bad to hear though that you seem to get turned on by just about anything, leading to you stroking your nub, regardless if you regret it later. The regret you state should actually be a sign of hope if meant, for you to learn for your future as a good boi. We will see.

    Any pic of you wearing one of your jocks yet, keeping your nub hidden from you and comfortly conceiled thereby?

    Be good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I am not wearing my jockstraps until I am locked, as the material of the pouch (being a semi-rough mesh), makes my nub hard. Once I am locked, it won't be able to stimulate my nub.

      Pics will be available on the 1st or so.
      Cody

      Delete
    2. Cody, the stimulation you feel by the material of the pouch is just your own imagination about it, I think. How can it be that so many athletes around the world wear jocks just the kind you got, but lacking such issue like described by you. I really think that just your imagination runs wild - just like you seem to blame about everything for your nub getting hard but yourself.

      Pics being available on the 1st or so? Unbelievable and unacceptable.

      Try at least to be good!
      Roland

      Delete