Sunday, June 16, 2013

Clearing my back

Hello everyone,
I have been working on my back this morning, after finally working out a way to rig up mirrors so I can see my back. At the moment my back looks like a patchwork quilt gone wrong, and I won't post a picture unless requested, as it is NOT a pretty sight.

Today it is not very windy (yet), so I will be able to get out significantly more than yesterday. I braved the wind yesterday to go cycling, but after 50 min or so I was freezing. I do have a lot to do today, letters to write, laundry and ironing to do.  This should help me keep busy and keep my mind off my nub. Ideally, once I'm protected I will have a harness to keep my boipussy filled so I can keep my boipussy filled and keep my nub protected. I think that would be one of the best wasy for a boi to be.

My jockstraps should arrive by Wednesday at the latest. Keeping my nub compressed is a good thing, especially while I'm unprotected. My boi-hornyness is going up again. I had a bout of normal hornyness last night, and it was hard to cope with it, but I did stay good.

I apologise for my boing a bad boi before, but I will be good!

Being a good boy,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody,

    oh yes, you will be good - unless your boi-horniness again will be too much for you to bear or cope I assmume.

    In a way, it is amusing to watch that from a distance. But yet it is at the same time so very boring and even offending, especially since there are much more determined, eager, hot and good-looking bois around wanting to be good, and achieving such also, regardless whether they are protected or have a Master with them for support. I would prefer a boi who really strives to be good, as probably any other Master would, especially if such good boi is good-looking, fit and hot on top. So be aware that there is competition, and you are not at all the only boi in the world.

    Do not get me wrong, I think you at least have an idea about how to be a good boi, striving for that also. But for the time being, you lack the necessary consequences for it. It seems to be just a fantasy for you - to which you wank with great pleasure thereby. But thereby, you destroy it's meaning, especially for yourself - therefore it is most amusing to just watch it from a distance like me.

    The announcements you make so often, that you will be good at last: who do you think will believe them any more, as you broke that promises repeatedly and most frequently? Especially since you publically even announced also that you will have a period of being a wild boi within the next future, when you are in Melbourne? This just does not make any sense to me, and for sure for all others also who read this.

    Again, I think your honesty honors you about your failures to be good. However, what you do is not in line at all what you pretend to wish, nor in line with the actual topic of your blog. So contemplate about that, and finally get real, whatever your decision then might me for it. I like you and want you to be happy and in harmony with yourself, without reading about how you make a fool of yourself, thereby fooling yourself mainly, for any reader's entertainment maybe.

    Improve, and stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I give you my word, here and now, I will be good until after my last exam on Friday. I have never broken my word, when given to someone else.

      I really do want to be a good boi, and I am trying, although not doing well. It is more than a fantasy for me. I know that I am not being a good boi, but I promise you that I am trying.

      I'm sorry that I'm not doing well, but I will do better.
      Cody

      Delete
    2. Cody,
      you may not have broken your word before, but you already have broken your promises to stay good multiple times.

      I cannot say other than that I am just annoyed about that, regardless of your circumstances. Circumstances just do not count for any promise imo for that.

      I wish you well, and I even wish you best. As you state to want to be a good boi so desperately, I already provided you with some hints from my pov how to accomplish just that, as I want to see you happy. But I have some doubts left that this would really make you happy, especially since you are acting mostly otherwise. The reason for that is unclear to me, but it is at the end meaningless.

      Become real, understand better about your actual wantings, and if it is about to really become a good boi, then just do it and behave accordingly!
      Regards,
      Roland

      Delete