Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bad boi

Hello,
I am sorry to report that I had a squirt this morning. I made the mistake of not getting up and doing things as soon as I wake up. It distracts me, in the absence of a protector. By the time I got up, I was too horny to control myself. Unfortunately, this was general hornyness not boi-hornyness. In the end I was weak and gave in to it. I shouldn't have, and I am sorry. I ate all my boy-juice that I could.

From now on, if I cum before Friday (AFTER my exam) I will not cum for a month from 12 July. The 12th of July is the first day I will be back from Melbourne. I am visiting there in July. I am considering the possibility of making the 4 days I am there wild days. Not sure yet.

I'm afraid that I crashed and berned energy-wise last night, so I didn't do any more hair removal. On the up side, the energy crash was due to the fact that I had been moving from 10-4 pm with not much stopping. I earned 4 weight watchers points and did a full bike ride.

I am so sorry, again, about having an unscheduled orgasm. I know I shouldn't have done it, and being to horny to resist is no excuse.

With apologies,
Cody

P.S. I shaved my arms this morning and the rest of my chest this morning. I'm slowly getting there.  Sorry the pic isn't so good. I had to click the picture button with my elbow. As each picture is being taken with the webcam on my desk, the next set of pics (legs) will be rather explicit.

3 comments:

  1. Cody,
    did you enjoy your boi-orgasm? I hope so, as it might have drained too much energy from you for getting a good result on your finals, which is not good at all.

    At least your workout seems to have gone well. I really hope that the results will show shortly.

    However, your plan to really behave and be good for a full month seems unrealistic for me. Just as you have proven not to be able to be a good boi for shorter periods. And especially so since you already plan to be a wild boi for your time in Melbourne. How do you think any potential future Master of you would think of such if He read just that??? Would you to the least assume that such would make you attractive to Him in any way? If so, I really pity you, as you are wrong about it, even as you were at least honest about your misbehaviour.

    The pic you provided here: your chest is NOT cleanly shaven. Just look at your right shoulder: just ugly fur within your reach just remaining there. Unbelievable. Or do you wish to offend someone by showing such?

    It is sad to say, but to me you seem to be a hopeless case in the meantime, not worth my time any longer, unless you improve significantly on a very short timeframe. But I guess this is unlikely to happen. We will see however.

    Improve, behave, and become and stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      The full month is what happens if I don't behave until exams are over (Friday). I won't be fully wild, and will be caged mostly while there. What I meant by wild, is that there is a guy I know down there who wants to play, and I may be unlocked and MIGHT orgasm during play.

      I know there is plenty of fur still left on me sir, and I am in the process of getting rid of it all. I'm not sure if I have any before pictures of my chest, but my fur was a lot thicker than it is now. I will get rid of it all, and WILL get it done ASAP.

      Being good,
      Cody

      Delete
    2. Cody,
      you will be caged mostly while being at Melbourne, but you may be unlocked while a guy you use to know there might play with you? And you even state that you might orgasm during such play? Ridiculous and just unbelievable. Silly boi, get real! Either you really mean to be a good boi, or you just quit, thereby terminating this blog also.

      It does just not matter either if your fur was thicker before. Either you want to get rid of it for earnest, and do everything for that, or you continue to be lazy on it. Getting rid of such inappropriate fur is so very easy, so your inabilily to just do so just marks you as a lazy boi - and the latter must not be for a boi claiming to want to be good, especially for such simple task.

      Improve, and do so asap, and stay good!
      Roland

      Delete