Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Everything old is new again

Hi all,
I feel like an idiot, but it just occurred to me that I have an old protector that might work. It is a birdlocked, and I have worn it before, but it was very insecure and hard to clean out. It might work as a stop-gap measure though. It will need to be unlocked each day for proper cleaning unfortunately. It will help me to be good. I have only been locked for about 10 minutes so far, but I hope to make each 12 hours (between showers) without having to take it off

I had an old lock on the birdlocked, so it was fun getting that off. I had to cut it, and after about 2 hours i was finally able to break through. Anyway, here's hoping!

Protected for now,
Cody

3 comments:

  1. Cody,

    good to see you protected again!

    However, I think you are quite too hairy!!! I mentioned it in a recent commend of mine, you really should get rid of it. It is not suitable for a good boi to have such a lot of nasty hair on his boi-body from the neck down. I really have to wonder how you thought to attract any real-life Master for you ever as such a hairy boi.

    The birdlocked really looks cute on you. I really wish you well that it will work for you until the jockstraps or your other protector will be delivered.

    Btw, I really think you have so huge potential as a boi - as your physique is not bad at all to start from. Of course, the workout regime you talked about will help to improve your body, to get a fit and trim boi-body, as will proper nutrition and strict diet do in addition. But let me assure you: from what I see, you really can do it!

    The pic you present here is about what my thought was about pictorial evidence of your future development btw. To show off more of your boi-body would be nice, but this is the essential minimum imo - and of course, it might either be while wearing your protector or your jockstraps to be delivered.

    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I will show full body pics more often then. I can't wait until my jock-straps arrive.
      Cody

      Delete