Sunday, June 30, 2013

Spanked

Hi,
I'm sitting down with quite a bit of discomfort, but I have to bear it. 20 spanks didn't make my bum red, and it took another 30 spanks per cheek to get it noticeably red. Cumming is not worth it!

Now that I am home, I am in my jockstrap. This one is the one that is supposed to be a size too small. Looks like I will need to order smaller ones. It is good at keeping my nub enclosed (but it does engorge a bit). Within 24 hours I should be protected again! I need to be protected. It is so much harder to be good without a protector.

I'm sorry about the delays between updates, but there really hasn't been much to report. I hope my next entry will say that I am protected.

To check out how bois should be, have a look at http://boisurrendered.tumblr.com/. Roland put me on to it (Thanks Roland!) 

Staying good,
Cody

1 comment:

  1. Cody,
    as I see it, you still have a way to go until this M-sized jockstrap will really fit you well. But you can do it! So make such an aim for you, to be able to fit well into this jock, but without wearing it out for that of course.
    However, there is one detail about this pic that I am not pleased about. Even if this jock is too tight for you currently, you could have arranged it much better. It just looks as such a mess! I myself have some jocks that while being labled M are actually more like S or even XS, thereby being too tight on me also. However, if I wear them, I make absolutely sure that they do not look this disarranged for anyone or me as this jock looks on you on your pic. Just be more careful about it!
    Stay good!
    Roland

    ReplyDelete