Saturday, June 22, 2013

Release, use, holidays and eye operations

G'day,
This boi is now on holiday! At about 10:15 yesterday I finished my final exam for the semester, putting me on holiday and allowing me to stroke my nub for the rest of the day.

Soon after my exam I met up with a Dom, who took me back to his place and used my mouth until he came. I was allowed to stroke for a minute or two, but that was all, and he dropped me off in the city (where I was going to have lunch) without me cumming. I won't say without any release though, It was odd, once he had cum and I had realized that I was not going to, my nub went soft quickly and I went un-horny, as if I had cum, although I hadn't and hadn't felt an orgasm.

Later on, when I got home, I wanked slowly and after edging myself a few times, I eventually screamed (into a handkerchief in my mouth) and had the biggest orgasm ever. I did eat it all and there was plenty to eat, as shown in the picture.

I stroked a few more times that day. Unfortunately, I slept naked last night, and I forgot that the reason I normally wear underwear to bed is so that I DON'T stroke the next morning. I am sorry for having a release today, but that is my last one, and I guess that it means if I do have to wait until the 3rd to cum, it won't be happening before 6:40 am (when i came this morning).

As I mentioned in my last post, I saw the ophthalmologist on Wednesday. What I didn't mention is that both my eyes need lens replacements due to cataracts. They are done at separate times, about a month apart, to keep my sight operational while each eye heals. The problem is, they can't fit my in for one of them during this break. If I have to wait until summer break, it may interfere with me going to Melbourne. Anyway, I'm hoping that they are able to get at least one done before my summer break. There is a 1/3000 chance or so of losing sight in an eye when the op is done, so I have a 1/1500 chance of loss of sight in one eye or both. That's a law chance, but the point is that if I don't do anything sooner or later I will lose sight due to the cataracts progressing. It's a routine operation, but they do need to tell you the chances of something going wrong.

I'm also nervous that they want to keep me awake for it, They want to give me something to make me dopey  and do it under a local anaesthetic. I'm scared about that, but I'm hoping a general anaesthetic can be arranged instead. Anyway, that can be discussed when planning the operation.

As you can see, my nub released a lot of boi-cum, which was really tasty.Sorry about that fact that is engorged in the pic. I wanted to get a pic of the boi-cum and I had to eat it before it started to soak into my skin.

Chaste and good once more,
Cody

P.S. In a way, my next protection period is the same as the first. If it was the same length, I would be cumming on next Thursday. I will be staying with my grandparents, however, and the walls are VERY thin there. I have released there first before I started being a good boi, but it wasn't satisfying ant there is no way i can keep quiet with a release after 6 days. Anyway, I should extend the duration between my releases, to make me a better boy. Oh, also, my jockstraps STILL haven't arrived!

3 comments:

  1. Cody, I am sorry about hearing about your medical condition - especially since I never so far heard about younger people developing cataracts. I really wish you all the best for your operations going very well, and in a fitting time-frame for you thereby.

    It seems just amazing to me how many Dom friends you seem to know, or get to know so seemingly very fast. However, I am unsure if this post fits to your blog's actual topic. I read more about how to achieve an amazing boi-orgasm, and you providing a pic for even showing it, than how to be a good boi. At least good to hear that thin walls at your grandparents home will serve well to keep you good. But as you seem to be so ashamed to let them know what a bad boi you are, maybe consider them to be your future keyholders - as they will fill this position most efficiently, I suppose... ;-)

    Become and stay good!
    Roland

    PS.: In the medieval times, there was a common belief that wankers just take their vision at risk - maybe you already heard of that. However, to calm you about it, today's people call it a wrong myth for good reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland,
      I get cataracts due to both my medical condition AND the medication I take for it, which kind of sucks.

      I am meeting more doms to hopefully find a Master. However, I have stopped seeking out Doms now, as it is very likely I will be going to Melbourne. I hope to find a Master that will keep my nub protected and give me his gift.

      I have heard about the myth of vision loss by wanking. It looks like the truth is loss of boi-hornyness by wanking.
      Being good,
      Cody

      Delete
    2. Cody, yes, losing boi-horniness by wanking is for sure no myth, but a sad and simple fact. So keep trying to avoid it, and thus stay a good and horny boi!

      Stay good!
      Roland

      Delete